2018 ARIZONA WORKSHOP
WHEN: Saturday, November 10th, 2018. 1PM-8PM
WHERE: Phoenix, AZ
WHAT: This workshop is our biggest, best workshop yet! We will be covering everything photo/video. Branding, clients, posing, confidence on shoots, Instagram, editing, gear, organization, and more! And we’ll also make time for any random questions that don’t get answered along the way.
Dinner and amazing treats provided. Swag bags (over $200 value)? Duh.
WHO: If you’re a photographer or videographer who is creating or currently has a business and you’re hoping to take things to the next level, to overcome obstacles, to go full-time with your business, to jump-start your creativity, etc…then this is for YOU!
This workshop is for all levels, beginner to advanced. We promise that you’ll come away with additional knowledge and motivation that will help you to continue moving forward.
WHAT TO EXPECT…
– Building a photo/video business from the ground up and what it takes to go full-time
– How to get clients and how to make them happy, whether it’s brands, weddings, births, etc.
– How to create movement, moments, and emotion through deliberate posing
– The best gear and settings for getting the shots you need as easily and professionally as possible
– Gaining clients’ trust throughout the ENTIRE process
– Introduction to drones, including techniques, different types and recommendations, and tips and tricks for nailing your aerial shots every time
– Live shoot with a couple, including posing, placement, movement, lighting, and more
– Real hands-on experience during the live shoot. Learn how to work with those around you, make the most of poses, see what if feels like for your client to be in front of the camera, and experience what works best in a fun, stress-free environment
– Live editing session showing how we edit, including the overall process, shortcuts, software, presets, and more
– Raw, open Q&A session about anything and everything you might need in a discussion setting
1:00PM – Show up to event location, snacks (provided!) and mingle, get to know each other
1:30PM – Intro to workshop and overview of what we’ll cover throughout the day
2:00PM – BASICS: How we got started, gear recommendations, FAQ, and more
3:00PM – BRANDING AND SOCIAL: Building your brand and client base, crushing it on Instagram, etc.
4:00PM – SHOOT PREP: Overview of the entire shoot process, start to finish
4:30PM – SHOOT: Live styled shoot. Bring your camera or just a notebook and follow along!
6:00PM – EDITING: Dinner (provided!) and live editing
7:00PM – Discussion circle, cover additional topics and any questions you have
8:00PM – Wrap up, goodbyes, group pictures, and swag bags!
THE FINE PRINT
– Due to scheduling, our event spaces, swag bags, our sponsors, etc., we cannot offer refunds for any reason. Please be fully committed to this opportunity.
– By attending this workshop, you grant permission to Tell The Birds to record the workshop, which may include your likeness and/or voice, and use the audio, photo, and video from the event for any purpose, including future marketing efforts and commercial projects.
We’re super excited to meet you!
If you have any questions at all about the workshop, please contact us and we’ll respond as soon as possible!