WHY, HOW, NOW! – WORKSHOP
$200.00 – $475.00
*IMPORTANT: Read below for full payment information.*
WHEN: September 15th, 2018 11am-7pm
WHERE: Utah – Salt Lake City Area
HOW MUCH: The price is $475 for the workshop. Pay in full now, or reserve your spot with only $200. The remainder will be due September 1st.
WHAT: A full day (eight hours) of face-to-face interaction with Tell the Birds, Breea & Cody, as well as Becca from Nhiya Kaye Photography for their first photography/videography workshop collaboration! We’ll be sharing some of our most valuable information to help you take your business to the next level.
The name of the workshop is Why, How, Now!, meaning we’re going to help you find your WHY, learn HOW to achieve your goals, and figure out what to do right NOW to take it to the next level.
WHO: If you’re a photographer or videographer who is creating or currently has a business and you want to attract your ideal client, create work and art you love, increase your ability to run sessions that work naturally and draw out the natural emotions of your clients, and be able to work in a great cadence with other vendors during shoots and weddings…then this is for YOU!
This workshop is especially for people who value their business, are passionate about what they do, and just need a little guidance on how to take things to the next level.
WHAT TO EXPECT…
– How to create great relationships between photographers and videographers
– How to create poses that benefit both videographers and photographers
– Honing in on your most desired clients – who they are, where they are, and how to reach them
– How to find your “why” and create a brand that is truly you
– How to use your “why” to attract your most desired client
– How to create movement, moments, and emotion through deliberate posing
– The best gear and settings for getting the shots you need as easily and professionally as possible
– Gaining clients’ trust throughout the ENTIRE process
– Introduction to drones, including techniques, different types and recommendations, and tips and tricks for nailing your aerial shots every time
– Raw, open Q&A session about anything and everything you might need
– Live shoot where Breea, Cody, and Becca work together with a couple, including posing, placement, movement, lighting, and more
– Real hands-on experience during the live shoot. You’ll be shooting the couple as well as each other (hello headshots!). Learn how to work with those around you, make the most of poses, see what if feels like for your client to be in front of the camera, and experience what works best in a fun, stress-free environment
– FINALLY, expect to have fun, laugh, and be fed both body and mind!
MEET REBECCA, OWNER OF NHIYA KAYE PHOTOGRAPHY
“I’m a wife, mother, and entrepreneur, educator. I love serving other creatives and teaching them how to build authentic, personal, sustainable businesses that offer balance. I believe in authenticity, community over competition, and working smarter not harder. I keep it real and down to earth. I have a passion for business and want to share the strategies I have used to create a 6 figure business that runs on the inspiration of genuine people, and passion toward achieving my goals and dreams.”
11:00AM – Arrive and mingle, get to know other participants.
11:30AM – Lunch provided by us.
12:00PM – Workshop begins! Intros by Tell The Birds and Nhiya Kaye leading into workshop courses.
3:30PM– Break for snack and stretch.
4:00PM– Continue with 2nd half of workshop courses.
6:00PM – Head to shooting location for live, hands-on shoot to apply everything you’ve learned! Bring your camera, shoot video on your phone, or just bring a notepad and watch.
7:00PM – Shooting ends, workshop wrap-up and final thoughts.
We’re all super excited to help you find your WHY, show you HOW, and help you figure out what to do right NOW to take your business to the next level and achieve your goals.
If you have any questions at all about the workshop, please contact us and we’ll respond as soon as possible!